2008. április 15., kedd

Interkontinentál


Artur: I was born in Wroclaw, Poland and graduated there in the mid eighties from Academy of Fine Arts with a master degree in painting and sculpture. While studying I actively took part in forming an art group Luxus and also one of the first reggae band in Poland called Miki Mousoleum. Between 1985 and 1987, I dedicated most of my time to Kormorany experimental audio installations. Shortly after that I decided to move to London. Since 2000, I have been an active member of the Society for Art of Imagination, which allows me to exhibit my work in Europe and USA alongside many outstanding artists such as H.R Giger, Ernst Fuchs, Robert Venosa.

I embrace art as one of the highest form of communication. In every person mind, there are unanswered questions that tends to stay like that for most of their lives. What I am trying to do is understand and portray an existence in an intuitive way, excluding the necessity of investigating and analyzing. For me, creating is a space where every moment can be a contemplation blessed by intellectually unpolluted vision. In a very natural way the form takes over the subject. Unknown harmony is born and manages to exist on its own. It feels to me like being a messenger only.



Képek

Nincsenek megjegyzések: